Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Homework/Reading Log

The homework for the rest of the week is posted and will be coming home today. I apologize that it did not come home yesterday.

I have included the reading log with the homework. For the first few months, the daily question will be a basic question. If your student has a hard time writing a sentence about it, they can just draw a picture. In a few months, after we have learned some reading strategies, the questions will change to include things like Main Idea and Making Connections.

I intended to send the following note home today, but it was not put into the mailboxes. It will go home tomorrow. But it is here so that you know today if you need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Parents,

The reading log is coming home today. Starting next week, I will send home books at your student’s level for them to read at home. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but we miscalculated and I will need one more My Clear Bag to use as the reading file. The reading file will go home every day and needs to return back to school every day.  I would like to use Yellow for the reading file, but if you have an extra one at home in a different color, it is fine. You can just send that.

Again, I apologize for this mistake. If you could, please try to have the extra file to me by Monday, October 8. Thanks for your cooperation.

-Miss Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment